Careers at Sanders Studios
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for creativity and design to join the team.
Our HQ is in beautiful Falmouth, Cornwall and our marketing suite a stone’s throw from Paddington Station in London, allowing us the opportunity to work on exceptional global projects all the while benefiting from an inspirational coastal environment.
Senior Visualisation Artist | Falmouth
This is a fantastic opportunity for a top artist to join our growing global brand. Based at our HQ in beautiful Falmouth, Cornwall, you’ll be able to harmonise a stimulating global workflow with an inspirational working and living environment.
Photo Credit: Bad Wolf Horizon
- 4+ years’ experience working within a CGI/animation production team
- Wide skill-set and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Submission of portfolio showcasing quality of your previously created visuals/animations
Proven knowledge of:
- 3D Studio Max / Corona
- Photoshop / AfterEffects / Nuke / Unreal Engine
- Experience with interactive technologies and brand/graphic design
- Ambitious individual with a desire to excel
- Showcase of artistic flair and technical ability
- Self-driven to meet deadlines, with a clear focus on image quality
- Trustworthy and honest
- Resourceful creative thinker
If the following points appeal to you, then please get in touch:
- Collaborating with some of the world’s leading developers, agencies, architects and designers spanning CGI, arch viz, film/animation and interactive.
- A large, contemporary open-plan studio with sea views and a buzzing atmosphere
- Recently voted ‘Best Place to Live in the South West’ and the ‘Best Coastal High-street in the UK’.
- Minimal / Zero commuting opportunity
- Fantastic transport links unlocking Cornwall and beyond, including Newquay Airport (with 4 flights to London per day) and Truro Train Station.
- Regular team outings and events
- Christmas bonus and Studio Shut Down between Christmas and New Year
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Paid overtime
- Childcare Vouchers
- ‘Proper’ coffee
Please send your portfolio (no more than 10MB), CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org