Careers at Sanders Studios
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for creativity and design to join the team. With our production HQ based in inspirational Falmouth, and a marketing suite a stone’s throw from Paddington Station, we’re perfectly set up to compete on the global stage.
It goes without saying that it’s no longer critical to be based in a big city in order to compete on the world’s creative stage. We’re working with the best and contending with the best, but are lucky enough to benefit from beautiful commutes, a beach within a 5 minute walk from our studio and ocean views from our desks. Shaped by its maritime heritage, modern creativity, and underpinned by the UK’s leading Arts University, Falmouth itself is a buzzing hub of culture and innovation. In fact, the high street was recently voted the ‘Best Coastal High Street in the UK’. And Falmouth Town the ‘Best Place to Live in the South West’. Throw in one of the world’s leading superfast broadband networks coupled with one of the highest growth clusters in the tech industry, and you create a platform on which any creative agency would be privileged to work.
We’ve hit the ground running in 2018 – our workload is as exciting and varied as ever, we’ve doubled our studio space and are now looking for ambitious and talented visualisation/animation artists to join our growing brand!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our core team in Falmouth, Cornwall; to harmonise a stimulating global workflow with an inspirational working (and living) environment.
If the following points appeal to you, then please get in touch:
- Collaborating with some of the world’s leading architects, developers, designers and agencies spanning CGI, arch viz, film/animation and interactive.
- Falmouth Town
- A buzzing hub of culture, creativity and innovation
- A selection of boutique shops/restaurants/bars
- Recently voted ‘Best Place to Live in the South West’ and the ‘Best Coastal High-street in the UK’.
- Gyllyngvase Beach and Falmouth Marina on your doorstep
- Fantastic transport links into Cornwall including to Newquay Airport and Truro Train Station.
- A large, contemporary open-plan studio with sea views and a buzzing atmosphere
- Regular team outings and events
- ‘Proper’ coffee
- 3+ years’ experience working within a CGI/animation production team
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Submission of portfolio showcasing quality of your previously created visuals/animations
Proven knowledge of:
- 3D Studio Max / VRAY / Corona
- Photoshop / AfterEffects / Nuke / Unreal Engine
- Experience with interactive technologies and brand/graphic design
- Ambitious individual with a desire to excel
- Showcase of artistic flair and technical ability
- Self-driven to meet deadlines, with a clear focus on image quality
- Trustworthy and honest
- Resourceful creative thinker
Please get in touch with your portfolio, CV and covering letter: email@example.com