Careers at Sanders Studios
When we walk to work, it’s along the seafront. The fresh coastal air is invigorating, and the next breath-taking landscape is just around the corner.
Shaped by its maritime heritage, modern creativity, and underpinned by the UK’s leading Arts University, Falmouth is a buzzing hub of culture and innovation. In fact, the high street was recently voted the ‘Best Coastal High Street in the UK’. And Falmouth itself the ‘Best Place to Live in the South West’. Add this to one of the world’s leading superfast broadband networks – coupled with one of the highest growth clusters in the tech industry – and you create a platform on which a business can become worldwide digital leaders.
It goes without saying that it’s no longer critical to be based in a big city in order to compete on the world’s creative stage. We’re working with the best and contending with the best, but we have a beach within a 5 minute walk from our studio and ocean views from our desks. We have the ‘big city’ working ethos, but instead of an hour long commute at the end of the day, we’re straight to the beach or marina-front pub for ‘beer o’clock’. Did we mention the beach? We have a beach. Well, we have lots of beaches actually…
Role: Mid-Senior CG Artist
Where: Falmouth, Cornwall
We’re seeking the best industry talent to join our Falmouth-based team. A fantastic opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in architecture and design across the globe, all the while benefiting from an inspirational seaside working environment.
- 3+ Years’ experience working within a high-end CGI production team
- Ability to work within a multi disciplinary environment
- Submission of portfolio showcasing quality of your previously created visuals/animations
Proven knowledge of:
- VRAY / Corona
- Photoshop / Fusion / Nuke
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience with interactive technologies and brand/design
- Ambition and a desire to excel
- Artistic flare and technical ability
- Self driven to meet deadlines, with a clear focus on image quality
- Trustworthy and honest
- Resourceful creative thinker
What we’ll bring to the table:
- Competitive salary with annual pay reviews
- 4 weeks holiday with an extra day added per year you’re with us
- Minimal commuting opportunity
- Regular team outings around Cornwall
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- ‘Proper’ fresh coffee on tap!
- Early finishes on Friday for ‘beer o’clock’.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV/cover letter and portfolio of best works to: email@example.com
2017 has started with a bang and we’re looking to expand our team to assist with our exciting and varied workflow moving forward this Spring/Summer! A fantastic opportunity for internship experience with the possibility of being offered a full-time role. We’re seeking talent, enthusiasm and ambition – if this sounds like you, please get in touch with your portfolio and CV/cover letter.